Without craftsmanship, inspiration is a mere reed shaken in the wind
• Product quality is the key at Imperium Apps. That is why we build and measure our products with modern tools and techniques. Code reviews and QA testing are a daily part of our standard operating procedure
• We run all projects using the agile methodology in order to stay flexible and meet your needs and the newest features that your clients may request.
• We make sure that the project runs as fast and as scalable as possible. We also ensure that the deployment process runs silky smooth and without any interruptions.
• In the same time, we avoid “over-engineering” to save your investment and time to market.
• When we start a project, we usually provide the full team experience, including QA testing, a product manager and a lead developer.
• We love to keep the code clean and maintainable, for future updates and increased readability.
• Each line of code we produce is checked by another developer from the team (peer code review).
• Our testers verify all functionalities to spot all potential issues before you do (QA testing stage).
• We employ the GitFlow scheme/strategy for version control, which means every feature has its own branch, getting merged in the develop branch only via a Pull Request.
• Transparency is one of our core values. We include it in everything we do, internally and externally.
• We do not believe in “black box development”. Every process and work being done is completely transparent and can be accessed by you at any time.
• At the end of each sprint, we report the project’s progress to you and set the priorities for the next iteration/sprint.
• You will get an account on every platform or tool that we use for our communication and project management, such as Jira or Slack, just to name a few.
• We are always reachable via Slack, or at our office in Berlin Mitte.
• To move at super fast speed and deliver new features/updates, we use the agile methodology.
• Agile is implemented throughout the entire company, allowing us to deploy working software very early.
• After each sprint, you will receive a newly updated product, ready to be tested. In this way, you keep track of the product and the work we are doing.
• Continuous delivery of new app updates allows you to give super fast feedback about the app development and the latest UI designs.
• We have experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as Amazon AWS, Heroku, DigitalOcean.
• At Imperium Apps, we believe that trust needs to be earned, not given. We expect it to be the same way for you.
• When we plan and estimate a project, we make it so that the first month can be the “dating time”. If you are unhappy, or if we are not a fit for you, then you can easily cancel. No hard feelings.
• The code we create belongs to you, and you have full access to it from day one.
• We keep your business confidential, and we are happy to sign NDAs.
• Your intellectual property is protected, and our contract guarantees that you are the owner of the IP.
• We work with the latest tools and technologies, employing the current best practices in every technology we use.
• We are so passionate that we implement support for new devices from day 1. Previous examples: iPhone X, iPad Pro, Apple Watch(every single new generation), Apple TV, etc.
• We are experienced in integrating our software with a number of external services such as Salesforce, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Amazon Web Services, Social Platforms, etc.
• We love cloud-based infrastructure and also have experience with configuring and maintaining a multi-server infrastructure, including docker-based deployment
Brands that trust us
Brands that trust us
Imperium Apps + Diplomatic Council
Imperium Apps GmbH is a proud member of the Diplomatic Council, a global think tank in consultative status with the United Nations.
We believe that software can change the world for the better. That is why we are part of an exclusive network of companies and individuals that make the world a better place through projects with social impact and other important humanitarian initiatives.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.