Imperium Apps is an innovative software and consulting services company based in Berlin, Germany. We operate on two different fronts, we conceptualize, design and develop our own internal Imperium Apps branded apps, but we also offer our talents to bring other client’s apps to reality.
We become their app development partner in every stage, from conception, to design, development and beyond the App Store.
Our team is currently seeking high-energy, driven candidates with excellent communication skills and a natural interest in software development. We offer an innovative environment where you will be provided all the necessary tools, resources and leadership to boost your career!
- Create amazing web apps & platforms using the latest and greatest technologies
- Node.js, React Redux, AWS, Firebase are your daily bread and butter
- Implementing new features on an ongoing basis
- Ideally, you already developed server-side applications
- You love to work in a small team with a clear focus and meet your colleagues with a supportive and open attitude
- You are keen on expanding your skills by new technologies
- Write elegant, maintainable and extensible code, while implementing automated tests to ensure the delivery of high-quality features
We aim to find people with passion, the right skill set and the ability to learn quickly.
- Track record of delivering work relevant exceptional results on time
- Strong value set and team player
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on experience developing medium-to-large, multi-tiered web applications, ideally in a startup engineering environment
- You know SQL, have designed and optimized databases in the past
- You are familiar with middleware server implementations using Node.js – building and consuming third party’s APIs, rendering templates server-side, providing API interfaces using Swagger or any other framework
- Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational / time management skills
- Passion for results, not just clean code
- Ability and desire to problem-solve like crazy
- Respect for aesthetics and user experience
- Near-fluent in English
- German a plus
What We Have To Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Join an experienced, international team with diverse backgrounds
- Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Mitte
- Be involved in the decision-making process and directly contribute to the success of our evolving product
- Enjoy flexible working hours, occasional remote work and use the tools and hardware of your choice
- Compulsory table football and a lot of coffee
- Start date: as soon as possible
Join our team! Send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org