The Internship Program at Imperium Apps could be the start of your career. Our team is currently seeking high-energy, driven graduates with excellent communication skills and a natural interest in sales. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance from a three-month internship to a full-time, long-term position in a young and dynamic company. We offer an innovative environment where you will be provided all the necessary tools, resources and leadership to boost your career!
- Participating in design discussions and test planning.
- Learn how to build world-class apps
- Diagnosing and reporting bugs.
- Working with the source code in Swift and possibly Objective-C
- With the support of our lead Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain production-quality mobile software leveraging the latest in Apple technologies.
- Carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Learn how to build robust, lasting, and scalable products
- Learn how to iterate quickly, without compromising quality
We aim to find people with passion, the right skill set and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ideally you are looking for a mandatory internship in order to complete your studies in a computer sciences related field
- The ability to take responsibility and work independently
- A practical, focused and solution-oriented approach to work
- Good communication skills, English and German is required
- Being a team player
What We Have To Offer
- Join an experienced, international team with diverse backgrounds
- Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Mitte
- Learn something new everyday
- Be part of international events and training sessions
- Responsibility from day one
- Compulsory table football and a lot of coffee
- Start date: as soon as possible
Note: This is an on-site position in our nice Berlin office, not a remote position. This does however not mean that you can’t work from home from time to time.